Saturday 29 February 2020

I dance Bollywood

When I decided to plan a Bollywood flashmob in köln there was one person in my life who was standing like a pillar to me and giving me positive vibes like I should do it. I was new to the city and hardly knew people over here I was not sure if I will get 10 people also for the flashmob but the one who constantly supported me saying it will happen and be positive ... that person is my Dad !!! He is currently not with me but his blessings and his positive attitude towards life will always support me in whatever I do. 

I delayed my plan for flashmob because he died with a heart attack and I lost all hopes in life that without his phone call in the morning I can not even start my day successfully, how will I start my flashmob journey 

And then My husband supported me and gave me the strength to plan again and decided to meet people and arranged one meeting with some of them ... many people were different than the first meet... some of them decided not to take part, some of them came for some practices and then never came back I was stressed all the time and nervous as days were coming closer and I never practiced with all the participants together!!! Not even once !!! There were more than 50 people who came to take part in the end only  40 were there. I had kids also who took part in the flashmob !! This was one of the cutest kids I had for my Bollywood Flashmob. 

That's how my journey started with Flashmob in Köln, Germany and now I have my own freelancer firm through that I spread the joy of Bollywood dance to many kids and Adults. 

Now we do private shows, Events, festivals, etc. my Firm name is I dance Bollywood and known as "IDB " 

Thank you, Papa, without your constant love and support I would not have achieved this. 

Not to forget my God, my Family, and Friends for always supporting me.

Thank you 

Kamini Thakker Mehta 

No comments:

Post a Comment